Wednesday 21 October 2009

Not sure if this will bear any fruit but ...

... I thought it's worth giving it a try.

I'm asking anyone who can help, if you have any old magazines - and by old I mean 50's, 60s & 70s magazines - or old sheet music, interesting retro paper, old embroidery patterns or dress patterns, packaging labels, that would fit into an A4 or A3 envelope, just a few scraps, not a library of the stuff, that you would be willing to send me I'd be most appreciative. It needs to be lightweight paper, magazine weight not heavy thick stuff. If you send me something which in turn inspires some work and which I can use I will promise to send you one print from the subsequent work in return for your contribution. Just email me and I will send you my studio address if you don't already know it. Thanks

1 comment:

cindyrobinson-begg@tiscali.co.uk said...

I will look out for things Carol. I have some gardening books from the 50's 60's?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...