Thursday 4 March 2010

Biscuit Factory

Our consignment of student and tutor prints were delivered to the Biscuit Factory on Tuesday. I popped in yesterday to drop off labels and my consignment note while Sam and Mel were in the process of hanging the spring exhibition. The Horsley Printmakers part of the spring exhibition was nearly complete.

I am very happy with the position I have been allocated in the gallery and they have done a lovely job of hanging my work. More positive feedback too so hopefully there will be sales. Apparently The Biscuit Factory have had a bumper February with sales exceeding all previous sales for that period since they opened. I had no camera with me (my mobile phone camera is not very good at all so not worth trying that one) but will take photos on the night of the opening - Friday 12th.

1 comment:

nunanurs said...

looking forward to seeing the photos you take of your work on display in the Spring exhibition at the B iscuit factory. Are you showing any of those beautiful ones I saw on flicker. If you dont sell them all I will eat my hat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...