Tuesday 10 March 2009

Biscuit Factory Exhibition

I can't beleive it has been two weeks since I updated my blog. I've been ill with some sort of weird cold/flu so not operating on all cylinders.

Anyway, the exhibition preview took place last Friday. It was a huge success. The gallery was absolutely packed bearingin mind that our was not the only exhibition opeing on the same night. Nevertheless we had all four bays across the back wall so Horsley printmakers was a significant presence and attracting a great deal of attention.

The exhibition looked great and once again with all the work framed and well hung the standard of work and presentation was very high. I must go back later in the week and take photos.

I had an email today to tell us sales have made a really good start with thirteen prints sold so far and may more on reserve. Price ranges from £105 - £395 so credit crunch busting too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...