Sunday 1 August 2010

Surface Decoration



rosesurfacedeco.jpg
Mandy Pattullo - Surface Decoration.

Although the summer Surface decoration workshop is fully booked I saw that our guest tutor Mandy Pattullo had put a posting on her blog about the workshop alongside some examples she had prepared in advance of the course. Take a look. They are absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't it make you want to find out more? I was going to take the last place on the course myself but then someone booked it so there was no space for me but I would just love to try this out for myself.

Anyway, if this whets anyone else's appetite why don't you join the Horsley Printmakers mailing list (there's a button on the Horsley Printmakers home page and tell us if you are specifically interested in this kind of course and we'll let you know when we plan to run the next one.

In fact if you are looking for a specific course and it isn't listed on the autumn programme, ask! We may well have plans to run something up your street in the Spring.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...