Wednesday 23 June 2010

Blogs of note

Okay, here's the thing. I'm a hoarder. I admit it, in life and in a list of interesting blogs I've accumulated since I started my own one.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to do a blog of the month feature picking out the blogs I think stood the test of time. The criteria will be "Would I want to feature this blog on mine (with the blog owner's permission of course)?"

You may not agree with my choice ... but it's my blog and I get to choose. It won't necessarily be about printmaking either. It could be I'll choose some blogs that I find inspirational whatever the art form although I would like the bulk of my features to be printmakers blogs.

So, if you 're a printmaker writing a blog or you've come across one YOU really think has some merit, I'm open to suggestions. I can't promise I will feature your blog or your suggestions - I may disagree with your choice - but I hope you'll participate either way.

I hope that by doing this I will be able to do a bit of a clear out but then again I may find whilst I cannot possibly feature every single blog on my list I can't bear to part with them either!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...