Sunday 5 December 2010

Sprucing up my blog

Following Kirsty Hall's Artist's Eyeball on my blog I've been continuing with my blog spruce up. If you've been a regular visitor to my blog you will see some significant changes. It is STILL a work in progress but then Kirsty supplied me with LOTS of food for thought so it is not something that is going to be completed overnight. In fact , I suspect that even once I have addressed all the areas she suggested needed attention, one's blog is never done. It is ALWAYS a work in progress.

I would like to ask for some feedback from visitors to my site. Do you like the new look? What else would you like to see?

I've been exploring Kirsty's website a bit more this evening and I was reminded how I came to find her. I was in Cape Town in June on not very happy family business. One of my niece's who lives there is doing a Fine Art degree there at Michaelis (University of Cape Town) and we got talking about how I promote my work and Horsley Printmakers. 

When I got back to ol' Blighty I started looking up the internet for websites that offered advice that I could send to my niece to give her some ideas. Kirsty's website was one of the best I came across and I sent M links to some of the articles on Kirsty's blog.

So keep watching. I intend to take this seriously. Your feedback will be most welcome. And take a look at Kirsty's website. You WON'T be disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...