Thursday 10 September 2009

Back into the breach





Well my blog's been quiet for over a month. Apologies to any of you who have been following it for being so boring. Maybe I am anyway?

However, I've been tied up with school holidays and then the family holiday where we spent a very enjoyable 2 weeks in the hot sun of Corfu, swimming, spending time on the beach, going out on boat cruises, snorkelling and just plain chilling.

I did howver take lots of photos as I received a letter before I went away from Bianco Nero gallery inviting me to submit work for an open exhibition NEXT summer of postcard size prints using the title of 'Summer Holidays'.

I've come back with lots of inspiration and will be trying to bring some of them to fruition over the coming months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...