Thursday 2 December 2010

Artist's Eyeball by Kirsty Hall

Well I won myself a free 'Artist's Eyeball' from Kirsty Hall and I received her much anticipated report today. Veeery useful. Nothing like getting an objective view point from someone who obviously knows what they are talking about and who is prepared to be brutally honest. I like that.

So... hard on the heels of her report I've been doing some serious tidying up for my blog. I've done the easy stuff first. I hope you approve Kirsty. It's still a work in progress but I have some direction now.

Does anyone know where I can get a Follow me widget for Facebook similar to the one I now have for Twitter? It is so clean and simple. I'm sure I've seen one somewhere but I can't find anything like it so far. Failing that I'm sure I've seen FB and Linked in widget/tabs above or under tabs like this one I have for Twitter but I just need to know where to find them.
Help!

2 comments:

LaVonne Ellis said...

Love your site and your work, Carol! I found you through Kirsty Hall's site.

I have a plugin called Share and Follow that allows Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and a number of other social media sites -- and I like the look of it, too. It's a little complicated to set up at first, but well worth it.

Hope that helps.

Carols Original Prints said...

Thanks for your kind comments and for the helpful tip.

Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...